Monday, January 25, 2010

A New Week

Since last week was not the best I am happy to say that a new week is beginning. All you can do on those tough weeks is keep moving. There are many things around my home that did not get completed, but I plan to just start all over this week.

It is so easy to focus on the list that when you aren't completing it you feel overwhelmed and like a complete failure. At least I sometimes do. Although I do plan on completing my housework this week I am beginning to see that is not always the most important thing.

I had a great weekend and that always helps. Today I will tackle a mountain of laundry, ironing and cleaning the kitchen. When I am not doing that I will be loving on the sweet baby in my care and having some fun with Megan. Doing the things that are most important!

Have a great Monday!

6 comments:

  1. Thats good! My week was rough last week too! I always like Mondays because they are a fresh start for us homemakers!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can we just not talk about "laundry."
    Hope you have an awesome week, dear friend!
    Blessings, andrea

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think we set ourselves up to feel like failures when we try too hard to stick to a rigid list. Life happens and interrupts our lists pretty often! I'm also learning to let go of some things.

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Lord,
    Please bless Wendi this week and help her week to be full of Your peace and blessings, big & small! In Jesus' Name, Amen!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL Laundry is just ugh...never ends.

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you for your blog and all your words. They are always helpful and inspiring!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!