Friday, January 08, 2010

Goodies

I received some good stuff for Christmas. Today I am sharing two of my favorite things. This crock...


I have been wanting one to hold my cooking utensils for a long time. I like that this is from a local antique store and you can see that it has been used and loved.

This wasn't on my want list, but it is certainly something that I love.


I heart any type of Mason jar. I plan to add a votive with a candle to the inside and then surround it with berries or something seasonal. I just haven't taken the time to go to the craft store. I hope to find a spot for this in the living room.

6 comments:

  1. I love jars too! I like to place different sized jars in groupings of 2 or 3 and put tea lights inside them - pretty and simple!

    Stay warm and have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've loved mason jars since I first saw them. I have them for glasses, storage containers and vases.

    Love and Hugs ~ Kat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Wendi, my first visit here. You have a lovely site! Happy New Year to you and your family, and I certainly will be back to visit again if that is ok with you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Goodies!!! I love the crock. I had two (had, because hubby broke one) 2-gallon mason jars that I put sand (go figure...what else would a Florida girl put in it? LOL) and a candle inside and those flanked my front door this Christmas. I am with you... I heart mason jars too!

    sweetjeanette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love crocks! Yours is great! Your jar is neat and will be a great candle holder.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!