Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Eat from the Pantry Challenge


I have to fess up and say that I didn't so good at sticking to my menu last week. We ended up eating out two nights and at my parent's one night. Our eat out budget is separate from our grocery money so no budget was blown.

This is a new week and time to get back at it. Here is the menu for this week:

Sunday: Chuckie Cheese for a birthday party
Monday: Beef Stew and Homemade Bread
Tuesday: My 39th Birthday. Chuck will be making dinner
Wednesday: Chili and Cornbread
Thursday: Baked Chicken Breast w/ BBQ Sauce, Green Beans and Rice
Friday: Pork Chops, Baked Beans and Salad
Saturday: Crock pot Beef and Noodles, Green Beans and Applesauce

10 comments:

  1. Hi Wendi!!
    could I have your address to send you a birthday card? if you comment to me...it will be private until I approve it! I'll be 40 this year! or 39 for the second time...I haven't decided!!
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a happy birthday this week. Enjoy yourself and your blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday! Hope you have a wonderful 39th year.
    nancyr

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a great menu for the week! Have a wonderful birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wendi,

    Hope you're having a wonderful birthday. That's so great Chuck is cooking tonight. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday Wendi! Enjoy your dinner.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Will your husband be cooking from the pantry stock??? LOL
    Happy Birthday, Wendi

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday!!! I turned 39 two months ago. Wishing you a wonderful year!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!