Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Feeling Crafty

I have been in a crafty mood the last few days. I made this as a gift for the little guy I babysit for to his Mommy and Daddy.


It was inspired by Monica.

Megan and I made ornaments out of plain glass bulbs. We decoupaged wrapping paper scraps on the first one. This was not easy since it was hard to get the paper to conform to the circle.


Next we tried squares of tissue paper.


This worked much better.

Then it was time to finish making scripture/picture coasters. This pretty little thing is my youngest niece, Faith.


All that is left to do is box them up.

There are more things I would like to complete, but have decided that I am done until after Christmas. There are just so many great ideas that I keep seeing. I have started to compile a list and I plan to make time for Christmas crafting at least once a month.

4 comments:

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!