Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Peanut Butter Chocolate Bars



Your favorite peanut butter cookie recipe. I used this one. Press into the bottom of a 9x13 baking sheet. Bake at 350* for 12-15 minutes or until the sides start to brown. Allow to cool for 5 minutes. Melt 2 cups chocolate chips and spread over top.

Very easy and very tasty. The only thing I would do different next time is use milk chocolate chips instead of semi-sweet. I was using what was in my pantry and that is all that I had. I have several bars cut and in the freezer to add to Chuck's lunch box. Enjoy!

9 comments:

  1. Yum Yum

    Blessings and prayers, andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum. It doesn't get much better than that does it?? I will definitely try these. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wendi,

    Why the milk chocolate over the semi sweet chocolate chips? I am adding this recipe since my whole family loves peanut butter and chocolate.

    Love and Hugs ~ Kat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I could do some serious damage to a pan of those.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will be rightt ove with some tea and we can have your cookies..LOL...m..

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I better NOT make those...I can see myself eating the WHOLE PAN!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those look delish! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!