Monday, November 30, 2009

Happy Homemaker Monday


The weather in my neck of the woods:
Rainy and cool.

One of my simple pleasures:

Listening to Christmas music with only the Christmas tree light shining. So peaceful!

On my bedside table:
Nothing. I just finished a book and haven't picked out a new one yet.

On my TV:
Some Disney or PBS this morning, then nothing.

On the menu for tonight:
Chicken & Noodles

On my To Do List:

Laundry
Sweep Kitchen
A little Christmas decorating in the kitchen
babysit
Hopefully crafting

New Recipe I tried last week:
Chocolate Chip Cheesecake

In the craft basket:
Fabric Trees

Looking forward to:
Having all the decorating done this week so I can sit back and enjoy Christmas.

Homemaking Tip for this week:
Double check that you have all of the ingredients needed before starting a recipe. Don't ask me why I know this is a good thing. lol

Favorite Blog Post of the week (mine or other):
I don't think I had a favorite post last week.

Favorite photo from last week:



Lesson learned the past few days:

How wonderful it is to have family to spend the holidays with.

On my Prayer List:
My husband and daughter
My brother-in-law Brian. He is serving in Afghanistan.

Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses:
I thank my GOD everytime I remember You! Philippians 1:3

Please stop by and visit Sandra to see what other Happy Homemakers are up to. Have a great Monday!















8 comments:

  1. It is rainy and cool here, too. Hope you have a wonderfully blessed week.
    andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your tree is beautiful! Great tip - I started to make cookies a couple weeks ago and realized I only had 2 eggs when I needed 4. We usually have lots of eggs so I was surprised. It's good to have a plan B! :)
    Have a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun, Christmas-y post! The cheesecake sounds AWESOME!

    Happy Monday!
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  5. The tree is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved your post. I agree about how wonderful it is having family to share the holidays with :)

    Love your simple pleasure, it's one of my own too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A valuable post on "Happy Homemaker Monday".I just came across this website that emphasize on how to keep your home clean from toxin. The website url is http://debtfreeliving.toxinchecklist.com/


    Thanks,
    Peter- Owning their own home

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!