Monday, November 09, 2009

Happy Homemaker Monday


The weather in my neck of the woods:
Nice. It is in the low 50's and the afternoon should be in the 60's with sunshine!

One of my simple pleasures:
Sitting outside and being surrounded by God's wonderful creations.

On my bedside table:
Sunrise by Karen Kingsbury. It is the first book in the Sunrise Series.

On my TV:
Some Disney or PBS this morning, then nothing.

On the menu for tonight:
Grilled Cheese & Tomato Soup

On my To Do List:
Laundry
Clean Kitchen
Schooling
Babysit

New Recipe I tried last week:
None

In the craft basket:
Garland
\ Tree Topper

Looking forward to:
Picture day on Saturday


Homemaking Tip for this week:
Wipe your kitchen sink out after each use. This will prevent hard water spots. I didn't do this this last week and was greeted by an ugly sink this morning.

Favorite Blog Post of the week (mine or other):
I don't think I had a favorite post last week.

Favorite photo from last week:



Best Buddies

Lesson learned the past few days:

Not everyone is going to like you. As hard as it might be to accept it really is okay.

On my Prayer List:
My husband and daughter
My brother-in-law Brian. He is serving in Afghanistan.

Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses:

Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius—and a lot of courage—to move in the opposite direction. E.F. Schumacker

Please stop by and visit Sandra to see what other Happy Homemakers are up to. Have a great Monday!




5 comments:

  1. Praying for your brother in law. Thank you Brian for serving our country!
    Blessings, andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your lesson is so true - & sometimes hard to swallow. Thanks for the reminder.

    I love your gift tags in your previous post.

    Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to know what kind of tree topper you are working on!

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!