Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Feet & Hand Turkey

I am running a little behind this morning. I went to bed early last night and then didn't wake up until a little after seven this morning. Things are clicking right along this morning. Megan is sitting at the kitchen table playing play doh, the baby is laying on the floor kicking and cooing, laundry is started and there is always plenty of that to do. This is the satisfying hum of my mornings.

I wanted to pop in and share the craft from yesterday.


Unfortunately I can't find the link where I got this idea. I thought they turned out really cute. I traced little feet with shoes on and then they were glued together with the heel of the feet together and the toe spread out. I then traced little hands and cut out the feathers. Add some feet, a waddle, beak and some squiggly eyes and it was done.

An easy project and Megan is already asking to make another one today. If only she would get that this is a turkey and not a chicken!

Happy Wednesday!

3 comments:

  1. Wendi!

    What adorable and easy crafts for our kids to make. Love all the beautiful colors and it's perfect for a Thanksgiving theme.

    Love and Hugs ~ Kat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute idea! I think I will use this in my Sunday School class.

    ReplyDelete
  3. too cute! we'll have to do that for AWANA!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!