Friday, November 06, 2009

Christmas from the Heart: Gift Tags

Each Christmas I make my own gift tags. This is what I came up with for this year.



They were super easy and not very expensive since I just used scrapbook paper. To give them a little dimension I used these under the tree to make it stand out.


I think the colors are going to look great against my brown paper wrapping.

You can go here and here to see past gift tags.

This is a tradition of mine. I hope that this is special for my family and something that they look forward to each year. It gives me great pleasure to do this and I even have my idea for next year!

Do you make your own gift tags?

4 comments:

  1. Cute! I have lots of the same gift wrap that I've been using for the past 4 years. So last year, I cut out simple tags from the gift wrap. They looked cute tied with raffia and hopefully, it was a way to use up some of the paper!

    I always admire your handmade tags!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so cute! I have made my own in the past, but I didn't last year. I'd like to do it again this year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute idea. I'm enjoying your blog.
    Blessings,
    Marcia

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are adorable!!! Looks like I'll be busy with all of your awesome ideas!!!!

    His,
    Mrs. U

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!