Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Where I've Been


I didn't intend to be gone for so long last week. I started babysitting for Chuck's cousin last Monday. Abe is 11 weeks old and the sweetest baby. I am grateful that he is a big boy since Megan thinks he is her own live baby doll! If he were a petite little guy I might be worried that he would be broken. This should be one healthy little boy will all the medical care he has been receiving from Dr. Megan.

If I should disappear now and then you will know what I am most likely up to. Caring for my family, home and the sweet little ones left in my care. I won't claim that it is easy, but for the most part it does gives me much pleasure.

Have a great Tuesday!

6 comments:

  1. How cute! I'm sure Megan is really enjoying having a baby around!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an absolutely adorable picture. Precious!!
    andrea

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet! Enjoy this precious time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't know your started FPU class! How are you liking it?! Are there a lot of people in your class? There was in ours! I think people were in trouble with the economy and panicked!

    As first I thought that was Megan's doll. How fun to have a real life baby in the house. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wendi,

    You have your priorities in tack so even though you may go missing from time to time, we will know where you are...deep in family love!

    Love and Hugs ~ Kat

    ReplyDelete
  6. How wonderful! There's nothing sweeter than staying at home to care for little ones!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!