Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Pumpkin, Pumpkin


We have had a day full of pumpkin fun. The day started out with painting mini pumpkins.

After dinner it was time to carve the pumpkin.

You're kidding about putting my hand in there, right?


Not as bad I thought. This is actually fun!



Finally Mr. Pumpkin is finished.


After bath a cookie and milk snack was enjoyed while our favorite pumpkin book, My Happy Pumpkin: God's Love Shining Through Me was read.

Tomorrow we will roast the seeds and then eat them with our pumpkin shaped sandwiches for lunch.


6 comments:

  1. What fun fall family time! We just painted mini pumpkins on Monday. I love that little book - that's a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like great fun! Happy Fall! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wendi,

    What a great way to spend the day and even better way to close it with milk, cookies and a great story! Love Mr. Pumpkin!

    Love and Hugs ~ Kat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such fun! What a great mom you are - Megan is a blessed little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you and your little pumpkin had a blast! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!