Thursday, October 15, 2009

Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies


Chuck's favorite candy is a Reese cup. I have been playing with a peanut butter/chocolate type cookie for a while and this one is pretty good. I would love to hear your thoughts if you give these a try.

1/2 cup butter
1/2 cup peanut butter
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 egg
1 tsp vanilla
1 1/4 cup flour
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips

Mix butter, peanut butter, and brown sugar. Add egg and mix until fluffy. Add vanilla. Mix dry ingredients together and add to mixture. Add chocolate chips and mix just until combined.

Bake teaspoon size cookies at 375* for 10 minutes. Enjoy!

8 comments:

  1. Wendy,

    These sound yummy my son loves pb too. I may give these a whirl sometime, I'll let you know if I do.

    Carey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wendy,

    These sound yummy my son loves pb too. I may give these a whirl sometime, I'll let you know if I do.

    Carey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, these look delicious!
    I've shared them on my pantry blog and linked them to you. You have shared such delicious recipes I don't want to lose any of them!

    Deanna
    http://aplaintest.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This has become my new favorite. Something about peanut butter and chocolate are the perfect pairing. Copying this down to try!

    Love and Hugs ~ Kat

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds yummy! I'm really into baking cookies right now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a winning combo! I'm going to give this one a try. Today is the perfect day to bake because it is cool and wet outside. Come to think of it though, any weather is perfect weather for chocolate and peanut butter!

    ReplyDelete
  7. THis sounds delish! Reese's are my favorite as well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I made these the other day and they were a hit! Thanks for sharing the recipe.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!