Thursday, October 01, 2009

In the Mist of...

*clipping coupons and preparing my monthly shopping list.
*hitting the grocery store. Hopefully before long, I don't like when it is busy.
*getting all of the fall/winter clothing in order.
*laundry. It seems to multiply with the change of season!
*cleaning out the veggie garden and flower beds.
*fall cleaning that I can't seem to get anywhere with.
*finishing up the kitchen.
*making lesson plans for Megan. The weeks are flying by and before I know it there is a new week and I'm not ready.
*enjoying the wonderful Fall weather with my family.

I will be back soon. Hope you all are having a great week!

5 comments:

  1. Life sure is busy, isn't it? Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your busy life - Every day is special and a gift.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like life here! Things will slow down . . . they always do!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wendi,

    Isn't fall just a wonderful time? The weather is so much cooler that you can actually accomplish much more because the heat and humidity aren't weighing you down?

    Time for us, soon to break out the flannel sheets! The nights are just beginning to near the high 40's.

    Love and Hugs ~ Kat

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just popping in to say hi :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!