Monday, October 19, 2009

Happy Homemakers Monday


The weather in my neck of the woods:
Should be a perfect fall day. Cool this morning and about 60* this afternoon.

One of my simple pleasures:
A cup of tea on a cool morning.

On my bedside table:
Nothing. I need to make a trip to the library.

On my TV:
Love Comes Softly Series. I am now on movie five.

On my To Do List:

Laundry
Straighten Kitchen
Babysit
Schooling

On the menu tonight:
Beef tips in gravy, roasted potatoes, glazed carrots, green beans and rolls.

New Recipe I tried last week:
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies

In the craft basket:
Nothing new. I have some things that need to be finished.

Looking forward to:
Showing you my kitchen. I am sorting the pictures and plan to show you tomorrow.

Homemaking Tip for this week:
Cool weather is coming so pull out your extra blankets and give them a wash. That way they will smell nice and fresh when you need them.

Favorite Blog Post of the week (mine or other):
No favorite last week.

Favorite photo from last week:

Lesson learned the past few days:
No matter what happens life keeps moving on.

On my Prayer List:
My husband and daughter
My brother-in-law Brian. His is serving in Afghanistan.

Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses:
The LORD has done great things for us and we are filled with joy. Psalm 126:3


Please stop by and visit Sandra
to what other happy homemakers are up to.

4 comments:

  1. We're expecting a beautiful day here in Nebraska today! And I need to make a library trip, too. :) Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wendi!

    Love your picture! So creative in what kids can dream up in their minds. Here is hoping for cooler weather all the way around.

    Love and Hugs ~ Kat

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just washed some extra blankets this morning - we're thinking alike!

    Have a great week, Wendi!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the picture :) And so true about your lesson learned.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!