Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Getting Away

Once again we will be heading out for our annual Fall getaway. We are going to a state park where we will be staying in the inn.


There will be hiking to enjoy, a walk through the Pioneer Village, books to read in front of the fire, long drives in the country and time spent with my family.

We are not leaving until Thursday afternoon, but I have decided to take a break from blogging. There is so much I would like to accomplish before we take off. I hope to have some time to come visit this week. If not, I will be back next Tuesday. Have a wonderful week!

8 comments:

  1. Wendi,

    Have a wonderful time and be sure to take plenty of pictures to share with us all next week when you return.

    Love and Hugs ~ Kat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Which park are you going to? Brown County? Turkey Run? We hope to go to the Covered Bridge Festival in Parke County on Friday with family, if it doesn't rain. We might go on Saturday, too, with the ladies from our church. Hope the weather isn't too cold...

    Enjoy your fall getaway! Family time is so special. Seems so hard to find it, though... Looking forward to hearing about your trip and seeing pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great time. Sounds like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sounds wonderful. Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nothing better than a fall get-away! My late husband and I always went to the Great Smokey Mountains each fall, I miss that! Maybe next year I'll go with my 3 yr old. He'll be 4 and would probably love it. Have fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thinking of you and hoping you have a wonderful, relaxing, fall time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a great time! I love that little cottage - so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That little cabin looks prim perfect! I hope you had a great time! Can't wait to hear about it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!