Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Fall Getaway

Although much of our trip was a washout it was still fun!



We ended up spending most of our time indoors. We had some old fashioned fun. We colored,


played ping pong,


lots of board games and I was able to read an entire book!

Smokey the Bear was still in the lobby and Megan was excited to see him again.


My sister and family were also there for the weekend and we try to capture a shot of all of the grandkids each year.


My car passed 100,000 miles while we were away.


I have never had a car with so many miles. I have no intention of getting a newer vehicle anytime soon. We'll see if we can make it to 200,000.

This is always a fun trip and I already looking forward to next year!

3 comments:

  1. Wendi,

    The furthest I have pushed my car was 325,000 and it still was running strong when I turned it in. No major work on that baby at all. I was one of the very first Saturn owners which is why we bought two more later.

    Love and Hugs ~ Kat

    ReplyDelete
  2. My hubby's truck has 230,000 on it right now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks fun! Sorry it rained, but sometimes it's nice just to cozy up together in a warm home.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!