Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Can You Guess...

what I've been doing?


Cleaning, cleaning and more cleaning! The sister of the little boy I babysit for is being treated for H1N1. I am not freaking out, but I do want to be careful. Especially since I will begin babysitting for Chuck's cousin next week. I will be caring for a 12 week old baby boy.

I wiped down all of the toys that could not be submerged in water, sprayed door knobs and such and then began washing all of the hard toys in a bleach solution. You can go here to find out more about disinfecting with bleach.

Everything in the living room is done and today I will be moving on to Megan's room. It is a nasty little bug and I would prefer didn't come to visit us.

4 comments:

  1. I don't blame you for not wanting that bug to visit!! Good luck--I hope your family doesn't catch it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wendi,

    You are so like me! Once someone in our family comes down with anything I am off on a disinfection mission, taking care of anything I can, washing sheets, bedding, and door knobs, light switches and everything you can think of.

    Love and Hugs ~ Kat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good move on your part. You sure don't want that bug or even risk giving it out to anyone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My first time to visit your site and got hooked in your housekeeping ideas. Will visit more in the coming days...keep those good ideas coming. Blessing from my home to yours.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!