Thursday, October 29, 2009

Beautiful Day

Monday was a beautiful day. This is view from my front window.

I could look out all day at this gorgeous tree and the vivid blue sky. The wonderful landscape the Lord has created never ceases to amaze me.

"Let the field be joyful, and all that is in it. Then all the trees of the woods will rejoice before the Lord." Psalm 96:12


Since it was such a great say we spent the evening gathering leaves.




We'll we gathered and as you can tell someone played! A great time was had by all of us and I am thankful for the wonderful day. I hope that you all are stopping to enjoy a beautiful fall day.

4 comments:

  1. My kids love to jump in the leaves. We just did this the other day too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely adorable. Love the leaves. What a beautiful view from your home. I could stare at that tree all day long.
    andrea

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is true one of the beauty's about fall is playing in the gathered leaves!

    Love and Hugs ~ Kat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I really wish we had fall here in Arizona, I love the photo :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!