Friday, September 18, 2009

This -n- That

This week has just flown by! We have been busy with a little bit of this and that.

Over the weekend this shed was moved from our neighbors yard into our yard. We were blessed to not only receive the shed but everything in it!


It is now in it's new spot in the corner of our back yard. After a paint job and little tweaking I will be sure to show you a picture of it in it's new home.

The weather has been so wonderful that we have been spending lots of time outside. Megan has been riding her bike and Chuck has been working on a tree stump. It was pulled out of the ground over the weekend and he is trying to cut it down so it can be moved. I have been spending my outside time just enjoying the change of season and doing a little reading.

As always there has been housework completed.


My little helper is always eager to lend a hand. Such a good Mama that she can hold her "baby" and still sweep! hehe

This weekend we are hoping to hit a little Fall Festival and then spend some time hanging out at home. You never know how many more outside weekends we will have, so we will be making the most of the ones we have.

I am off to hit the shower and then will be heading out to browse the craft store. Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

  1. What festival will you be going to? We live in Indy and enjoy festivals...

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful! Sounds like a perfect time...enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the info about the Festival. I just saw it in the paper this evening and told my husband about it. I will be shopping at the outlet mall in Edinburgh tomorrow with ladies from our church, so my husband will be entertaining our 20-year-old. There is a parade at noon at that Festival, so he might be taking Levi there.

    I rode the Metamora train from Connersville a looooong time ago, when I was maybe 8? It was a lot of fun, but we will wait until Levi is a little older to do that.

    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!