Friday, September 04, 2009

Labor Day Weekend

Although this holiday weekend is suppose to be a tribute to workers I believe more celebrate it as the end of Summer. We have plans for a Saturday night bon fire, visiting with an out of state aunt, and hopefully finishing some projects around the house. Megan and I both have caught change of season colds, so much of this will depend on how we are feeling. We certainly don't want to share our germs with anyone!

No matter how you decide to spend your long weekend, I hope it finds you surrounds by the ones you love! Enjoy your weekend and I will see you all on Tuesday.

3 comments:

  1. Sorry both of you are under the weather. Leah Kate had a little cold last week. Hope your still get to enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wendi,

    Spend these next few days just relaxing and getting better! Here is praying for both of your colds get better soon!

    Love and Hugs ~ Kat

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!