Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Gifts

Some pans from my next door neighbor. She says we are not just neighbors, but back door neighbors!


I was giddy as soon as I saw them!

A large bag of pears gifted to me by my mother-in-law.


I am trying to decide what I am going to do with them. Maybe apple-pear jelly, upside down pear cake or just plain canned pears. A gift with so many possibilities!

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and comes down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation or shadow of turning. James 1:17

8 comments:

  1. Those pears look yummy!!! I have given you the Kreativ Blog Award! Stop by my blog and pick it up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What lovely gifts! Have fun with all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun deciding what to do first!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love pears. Many possibilities there! I like this simple, sweet post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love pears. Pear apple jelly sounds fab! lucky you to have such a great neighbor/friend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wendi,

    You had blessings in pears! Today, using pears instead of pairs! I hope you get it!

    Hmmm, candied pears sound really good! You not only have a nice neighbor but a wonderful mom as well!

    Love and Hugs ~ Kat

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like you are going to be cooking!

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous pans!! Back door neighbors are the best.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!