Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Fall Cleaning: Deep Freeze

I was a little under the weather with a cold last week so I didn't get anything accomplished on my fall cleaning list. Now that I am mostly back to normal it is time to get some things done!

First on the list was to clean out the freezer in the garage. Before:


After:


A couple of things were taken into the house but other then that everything went back in. I love having the extra freezer space and the ability to stock up on clearance meat and sales items.

6 comments:

  1. I'm getting ready to do that too!

    Carey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wendi,

    I make it a point of doing this just before we grocery shop to make sure that everything is still good before heading out. It is so nice to see organization when you look in your freezer!

    Love and Hugs ~ Kat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you, Wendi! Doesn't it make you feel better to have everything in order and in it's place?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job! Good luck on the rest of your list.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I detest this job. I really need to clean out my deep freeze too. It's so full and unorganized that it's getting to the point that I can't remember what's in there.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!