Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Farm Fresh Eggs

On my visit to the farmer's market I brought home a dozen beautiful farm fresh eggs. When I saw the vendor with eggs I almost did a little happy dance!


What better way to enjoy fresh eggs then to make a farmhouse breakfast!


Fried potatoes, thick, creamy gravy, fresh from the oven biscuits, homemade grape jelly and of course fluffy, fresh scrambled eggs. This is Chuck's favorite meal. I don't make it very often since I call it heart attack waiting to happen. When I do there is one happy man sitting at my table!

6 comments:

  1. Yum! My hubby loves these big breakfasts too!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder if all hubby's do! Mine is no exception to that rule. But while you have the table set, mind if I have some of those biscuits with gravy?

    Love and Hugs ~ Kat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our favorite meal. Looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Wendi, that looks wonderful! I love fried potatoes...that entire breakfast is yummy. I know what you mean about the heart attack part though. Actually, eggs aren't that bad though. I think I might just surprise my hubby this Saturday morning with a breakfast like that!

    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, I'm actually drooling! Wish I could jump right through the computer screen and join y'all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yum! Looks good. Breakfast has to be my favorite meal of the day.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!