Thursday, August 20, 2009

Family Fun: Video Games

One year for Christmas Chuck and I were given some retro video games. They plug into the t.v. and are some classic 80's games. Over the years we have had so much fun with these!

I decided to have a family fun night around the games. We played Pole Position and


Pac Man.

Pole Position was Megan's favorite. She thought it was fun to run into the signs!


Along with the games we shared a bowl of popcorn.


It was a fun evening full of giggles. With Fall around the corner I am hoping to make family fun events more regular.


2 comments:

  1. Wendi,

    What a wonderful and simple way to not only spend time together as a family but also keep the costs down and make it a freebie!

    Love and Hugs ~ Kat

    ReplyDelete
  2. We always had family night in our home, too. I have tucked all those wonderful memories that were made in my heart! By the look on precious Miss Megan's face, I'm sure she will, as well:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!