Friday, August 14, 2009

Catching Up

I am hopeful that I won't have anymore internet interruptions. The repair man was here for about three hours this afternoon. I hope we don't have to call the poor guy out again. I missed my daily blog interaction.

Does anyone know why certain words in a post are being tagged? I am not pleased about the pop up screen that is there when you go over the word. Any idea how to stop this?

In this post I was asked about the muffins. I used a Betty Crocker Cinnamon Strudel mix. I am still looking for the perfect from scratch recipe for these.

The weekend looks to be full. There is a trip planned for the Farmer's Market in the morning, some yard work and then dinner with my father-in-law Saturday evening. The weather forecast is hot and humid so I hope to spend a lazy afternoon Sunday floating around my parent's pool.

Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Wendi,

    Thanks for the details on the muffins. They simply look like absolute heaven.

    I hope you can really enjoy your weekend and that the hot and humid weather is temporary.

    Love and Hugs ~ Kat

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use that Betty Crocker muffin mix too! They are all wonderful - the blueberry is very good. I've tried to make muffins from scratch and I have never been able to make any that can compare to those,(always too dry!) so I just gave up! You have to pick your battles!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The muffins look delicious! Sounds like a great weekend for you. I love to go to the Farmer's Market. It has been hot and humid here in the South but there was a little good breeze yesterday. I was able to enjoy our screen porch in the morning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wendi I have a recipe for Apple Streudel Muffins on my food blog, not what you're looking for but they're really good....and they're from scratch.

    http://fullbellies.blogspot.com/2009/05/apple-strudel-muffins.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!