Thursday, July 09, 2009

Princess Wands

The Farmchick made these pretzel sparklers for the 4th. As soon as I saw them an idea was born. I had been on the lookout for princess wands to go in the treat bags for Megan's birthday party. I didn't want to spend much money and thought these would be perfect.

I think they turned out really cute.


I bagged them in some leftover lollipop bags and put on a special princess tag.


I don't know about you, but it seems we are on toy overload much of the time. These were simple to make and I love that I wasn't including something to end up in the bottom of the toy box.

7 comments:

  1. too cute! yeah...we are on toy overload a lot, too. What's worse, is the older boys get tiny toys that I am constantly confiscating so they don't end up in the littlest boy's mouth! Mommies appreciate that kind of consideration! I can't wait for party pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that is a neat way to do it. Yep we too are on toy over load here.

    I am going to file this idea in my file box for when my princesses birthday is next year they are just so clever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea! We still have too many toys at ages 7 and 11!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those turned out cute! I agree about the toys. Treat bags are always so hard- I don't want to contribute to other family's toy overload! I Love consumable things!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are adorable, what a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the idea and the personalized tags are a thoughtful touch.

    ReplyDelete
  7. how cute I want to make these

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!