Thursday, July 30, 2009

Internet Issues

Just wanted to pop in and let everyone know that I am having issues with the internet. We have not been happy with our phone/cable/internet service and are in the process of switching our phone and cable service. It is a big mess and because our provided received notice that our phone service will be switched on Monday and somehow we aren't being allowed to access the internet. I hope that soon we will also have a new internet provider and I will be back in business.

4 comments:

  1. Wendi!

    No problem. I think we have all been on that side of the fence with internet issues, computer problems and phone connections as well.

    We'll be here waiting for you!

    Love and Hugs ~ Kat

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll wait for you. No problem and good luck with the new provider.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We'll be waiting.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!