Monday, July 13, 2009

Happy Homemaking Monday


The weather in my neck of the woods:
Sunny and in the 60's. The high temperature today should be a pleasant 81.

One of my simple pleasures:
Watching children running, laughing and playing in the yard.

On my bedside table:
Nothing. I am hoping to make a library run this week.

On my TV:
Disney

On the menu for tonight:
Hamburgers and veggie packets on the grill.

On my To Do List:
Laundry
Clean Kitchen
Mow Grass
Work on Thank You Cards
Babysit

New Recipe I tried last week:
French Bread. I used the recipe from the Betty Crocker cookbook.

In the craft basket:
Nothing, but I am itching to do some crafting.

Looking forward to:
A quiet week at home.

Homemaking Tip for this week:
I can't think of any great tips.

Favorite Blog Post of the week (mine or other):
At this moment none are coming to mind.

Favorite photo from last week:


Lesson learned the past few days:
I really need to stop stressing about things I have no control over. Life is what it is and I can't control everything.

On my Prayer List:
My husband and daughter

Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses:
A man travels the world over in search of what he needs, and returns home to find it.
-- George Moore

6 comments:

  1. I enjoyed your list, wish I had your temps here though, we could use some cooler ones :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed your Happy Homemaker post. I wish I had your cool weather too! Your photo looks yummy. Come and see my post and check out my giveway.
    Have a Blessed Week.
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  3. meal plan sounds delicious

    ReplyDelete
  4. Veggie packets sound YUMMY! What do you put in them and how do you do it? With aluminum foil?

    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your quote. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!