Monday, July 06, 2009

Happy Homemaker Monday


The weather in my neck of the woods:
Sunny and warm. It is suppose to be a pleasant 83* today.

One of my simple pleasures:
Laying in bed at night with the windows open listening to the sound of the crickets. Music to my ears!

On my bedside table:
Nothing. I will be sorting books this week and making a list for the library.

On my TV:
Nothing.

On the menu for tonight:
Spaghetti, salad & french bread

On my To Do List:
Megan 3 yr doctor appointment
Laundry
Tidy Living Room
Babysit
Make french bread

New Recipe I tried last week:
None.

In the craft basket:
Putting together party favor bags for Megan's Birthday party.

Looking forward to:
Megan's party

Homemaking Tip for this week:
Clean out the frig and straighten the pantry before going to the grocery store. It makes it much easier to put things away.

Favorite Blog Post of the week (mine or other):
None.

Favorite photo from last week:



Lesson learned the past few days:
I don't have to make everybody happy. As long as my little family is happy that is what is important.

On my Prayer List:
My husband and daughter

Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses:
Does your life portray Him or betray Him?

Be sure to stop by and visit Sandra to see what other Happy Homemakers are up to.

5 comments:

  1. Happy Monday to you--hope you have a great day and get everything accomplished! Happy belated birthday to your sweet little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should have straightened my pantry before I went to the store today! Good tip!

    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great tip, I usually do it as I put away the groceries, throw out anything that has expired etc.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy to have found your blog. Our daughter and her family recently adopted Mya~3~ from China.
    Your Megan is adorable; as is our Mya. My Sara's blog is:
    http://footballandfriedrice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love the picture!!! Priceless!! Love to listen to the crickets too but my husband says they keep him awake!! Darn it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!