Thursday, July 16, 2009

Birthday Madness!

For the past few weeks it has been birthday party crazy around here! We started off the madness with my niece, Alison's sweet 16 pool party.


Then it was cousin Hillary's 4th birthday party. It was held at a place with go-cart, games and bumper boats.


Then it was off to Chucke Cheese for cousin Ethan's second birthday party.


We had Megan's party last Saturday.

We had it at my parent's with hopes of getting in the pool. It poured almost all day so there was no swimming. Luckily it cleared up enough that we were able to go outside to play "stick the kiss on the frog."


The last stop was Sunday afternoon at friend Reagan's 3rd birthday party. It was held at Bounce U. At first I wasn't sure about it because the kids were a little overwhelmed. The dad's jumped in on the fun and it ended up being a blast.



I am not sure who had more fun, Megan or Daddy!

Luckily this weekend there is no party to attend so we can recover. Since we have been on the go so much we decided to make this weekend a no commitment weekend. I have to say it has felt nice to say no to outside activities.

Even though it has felt crazy at times we have made some wonderful family memories.


1 comment:

  1. I love that last picture of Megan in the hole of the bounce house - she looks so 'cool' and grown up. :)

    We, too, are having a no committment weekend after all our traveling. Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!