Wednesday, June 24, 2009

When Life Gives You....

Lemons



Make Lemonade!


I never intended to be away from blogging for so long. We have been doing all the fun things that come with summer like; swimming, pulling weeds, cutting grass, time on the swing and slide. Besides all of the fun stuff there has been lots on my mind and heart. Everything is fine and at this point I am not ready to bear my heart to the world. I have been spending time in thought, discussion with Chuck and in prayer.

Here are a couple of verses that I have been pondering.

For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the LORD, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope. Jeremiah 29:11

Cast your burden on the LORD, and He shall sustain you; He shall never permit the righteous to be moved. Psalm 55:22

I am looking forward to getting back in the swing of blogging. Hope everyone is doing well!

7 comments:

  1. Wendi,
    I so glad that you are OK. Take whatever time you need, to decide whatever you need to decide.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're back! The lemonade looks great! Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm looking forward to hearing from you...and I hope you can share your heart at some point! That can be really hard to do, though, on the blog...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praying that everything is okay with you and your family.
    Life can be so hard, and I have faced a tragedy in the past few weeks, but life goes on and time heals hurts.
    nancyr

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope all is well--or will be! The lemonade looks refreshing, care to share your recipe??
    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope everything is okay with youguys. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Missed you! Whatever is on your heart, I'll be praying that you find peace about it!

    Mandy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!