Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Summer Preview

We still have a little while to go until summer, but with the warm temperatures it sure feels like summer. It looks like it is going to be a beautiful flower season.


My clematis is in full bloom and brings me so much joy to look at.

The little pool was filled up for the first time.


I foresee many days of fun in the little yellow pool.

The summer calendar is quickly filling up. I have been wondering what happened to the lazy days of summer? I have been thinking that I might have to remove some things from the calendar. I don't know about you, but I don't like to be on the go constantly. I also think that it is unfair to Megan to have her schedule off all the time and for Chuck to have no time to enjoy home.

It is all about finding that happy balance. What I do know is that I am looking forward to grilling out, swimming, garden fresh veggies and sharing summer with my family.


3 comments:

  1. I agree that we need to take time to spend some quiet summer days at home. I strive for this, as my summer calendar is filling up too. Hopefully we can just slow down and stay home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want some lazy summer days too!

    I love the door and the flowers together in your pic!

    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so right! We need to stay home more! We do have a more laid back schedule, but I find myself wishing I hadn't committed to a few things this summer! Home is definitely the best place to be!

    Enjoy the summer!

    Tammy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!