Monday, June 08, 2009

Happy Homemaker Monday


On my bedside table:
Farmer Boy by Laura Ingalls Wilder

On my TV:
Disney this morning, then nothing.

On the menu for tonight:
Chicken Casserole, Green Beans and Blueberry Muffins

On my To Do list:
Laundry
Clean Kitchen
Clean Baseboards & Mop Bathroom

New recipe I tried last week:
No new recipe last week

In the craft basket:
Hand towels for shelf in bathroom. I will have this finished today.

Looking forward to:
Finishing my bathroom makeover.

Homemaking Tip for this week:
Wear gloves if possible when using black paint. It is so hard to get out from under your nails. I don't how I know this!

Favorite Blog Post of the week (mine or other):
Like Merchants Ship had a nice post about a frugal lifestyle meaning different things to different people.

Favorite photo of the week:

Lesson learned the past few days:
It feels really good to mark things off of the to do list. I went to bed very tired all weekend, but feeling good because of all the things that were accomplished.

On my Prayer List:
My husband & daughter
Brian, my brother-in-law
Mike, my step-father-in-law on his job hunt

Devotional, Scripture Reading, Key Verses:
"Be kind to everyone.." 2 Timothy 2:24

Please visit Sandra @ Diary of a SAHM to read about other Happy Homemakers. Be sure stop by and wish her a great Monday!


2 comments:

  1. What recipe do you use for chicken casserole? I love casseroles!!! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!