Wednesday, May 13, 2009

What I've Been Doing

I've been a little hit or miss here for the past couple of weeks. All I can say is that life has been skipping right along! Can you guess what I have been doing?



Yes, I've been planting flowers!




We have also been adding some much needed mulch. This area is at the back of my house. It runs from the end of the back porch to the edge of the house. My peonies are loaded with blooms and are about to pop! My lettuce is looking good. I just hope that it hurries before it gets too hot.


This hosta is in the front landscape. This area is next to the front door as you come up the walk. I don't know why but this particular hosta is huge every year.


I have also been spending some fun time playing with my girl.

She is starting to move her legs back and forth when she swings. I am just amazed how quick she seems to be growing up!

Today there will be rain and some thunderstorms. As much as I have enjoyed my time outside I am ready for a quiet indoor day. I will do some housework, try a new cookie recipe and do something fun with the kids. Happy Wednesday!

3 comments:

  1. Everything looks beautiful!

    We have lots of perennials here that the previous owners planted, but they planted everything too close together so we're having to relocate lots of things.

    Enjoy your day,
    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember how long it took to get my daughter to pump her legs on the swing. It was quite the feat for us.

    Your flowers are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!