Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Treasures

While visiting my father-in-law he mentioned that he had a pile of stuff he was getting rid of. He asked if I wanted to take a look. Of course I did!


If it will fit I plan to put a light in the jar and place it on top of my kitchen cabinets.

I also found a dairy delivery container. It says Loaned by Banquet ice cream and milk co. I am not sure what I am going to do with it, but I love it!

I also found this shelf.


This will be painted a shade of red and placed above the toilet in the bathroom.

I am so happy I found these goodies, especially since they were free! I will be sure to post when they have had their makeovers.

7 comments:

  1. Great Finds!! Don't you love shopping at the homes of family! Thery have the best prices (FREE!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great stuff! I love that shelf - many possibilities there!

    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful treasures

    ReplyDelete
  4. What neat finds!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What neat finds. I actually have all of my staples on the counter in jars just like the one you have. I can't wait to see shelf when it is finished.

    Have a blessed day!
    ~Charree

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome finds!! I notice that jar is sitting on your washing machine. I love your idea for the lamp, but if it doesn't fit, it would also look really rustic and cozy to have it sitting on your washing machine with powdered soap in it and maybe a metal scoop. :)

    Can't wait to see the shelf painted red!

    ReplyDelete
  7. One man's junk is another man's treasue! Great finds!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!