Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Parade

I hope that everyone had a wonderful, long Memorial Day weekend. Mine was great! It was mix of fun and relaxation. Just the way I like it!

On Saturday we headed downtown in the big city for their annual parade. Which is something considering neither of us like to go downtown. My mother-in-law was able to get free tickets. They were fantastic seats. We were sitting in folding chairs right on the street!

We saw typical parade things. The cartoon balloons,

marching bands,

and the city motorcycle drill team.

About 50 feet away from us they had a little mishap and two of the bikes collided! Thankfully no one was hurt.

This was Megan's favorite thing.

She keeps telling everyone about the clown in the car.

She was really into the parade and loved waving at everyone.

Here comes the military! The main reason for this wonderful weekend.



It was a wonderful time and we are planning to attend again next year.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a really fun time...our town only has a parade around Thanksgiving...my kids LOVE it! I like the giant Grover balloon! Neat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!