Friday, May 15, 2009

I Spy

There have been some rainy days and I have been looking for things that are fun for Megan and friends to do. One thing we did was make binoculars out of toilet paper rolls.


To make I stapled the inside top and bottom to attach the two rolls together. I then punched holes in each roll to tie a piece of yarn to. Very fast and easy to make.

The kids decorated them with crayons and then the fun began.



These were played with for a long time. There were lots of giggles as we went around the house to spy things. They especially liked to spy each other!

7 comments:

  1. Looks like fun!

    I like how your kitchen looks!:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet they had lots of fun!

    I agree with Mary Ann - I love how your kitchen turned out. I love the creamy yellow bead board!

    Have a great weekend and thanks for your prayers,
    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww...that's cute! Looks like they had alot of fun with those!

    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great way to pass a rainy day.

    susan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh that looks like the kids are having such fun! I remember our kids have a great time with toilet paper, paper towel and wrapping paper rolls! Have a sweet Sunday and don't forget to stop in and visit!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!