Monday, May 18, 2009

Happy Homemaker Monday


On my bedside table:
Nothing. I need to select some new books.

On my TV:
Disney

On the menu for tonight:
Not sure. We have an appointment at 4pm for an oil change.

On my To Do list:
Laundry
Clean Kitchen
Run to Kohls for a pair of sandals

New recipe I tried last week:
Whole Wheat Chocolate Chip Cookies

In the craft basket:
Nothing. Spending to much time outside.

Looking forward to:
Attending the 500 Festival Parade on Saturday.

Homemaking Tip for this week:
Lint rollers are great for dusting lamp shades.

Favorite Blog Post of the week (mine or other):
Mandy @ Mayberry State of Mind had a heartwarming post about growing up on the farm.

Favorite photo of the week:


Lesson learned the past few days:
I have to do what is best for my family regardless of what others may say or think.

On my Prayer List:
My husband & daughter
Brian, my brother-in-law
Mike, my step-father-in-law on his job hunt

Devotional, Scripture Reading, Key Verses:
"Whatever God leads you , He will see you through."

Please visit Sandra @ Diary of a SAHM to read about other Happy Homemakers. Be sure stop by and wish her a great Monday!


8 comments:

  1. I like your devotional for today, I needed to be reminded of that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to get some more books to read too!

    Have a great week, Wendi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. don't you hate how lampshades collect dust

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful picture! Thank you for the tip on cleaning the lamp shade. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting about the lamp shade tip - good to know! I love Kohl's and ended up buying two new spring shirts there this weekend when I was shopping for my niece's confirmation gift...

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great devotional :)

    I enjoyed your post Wendi :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you have a great week!

    I'm so glad you enjoyed my farm post! I really enjoyed writing it and plan to share more memories when I get a chance later this week!

    Blessings,
    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  8. I need to get a new book to read too.
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!