Thursday, April 30, 2009

On the Road to....


We will be heading out this morning for a long weekend in Pomeroy, IA. I love this little town! The population is approximately 712, there several churches, a farm implement store, elementary school , gas station and the old Main Street. Along with farm after farm. Did I mention I love this place?! A place where neighbors look after neighbors and the community focus is God, Farm, Family and Community.

We are going to attend the wedding of Chuck's uncle. He is marrying a lady from China. How neat that Megan will have a Chinese aunt! We are staying with Chuck's cousin on their 500 acre farm. I am so looking forward to getting away!

Have a great weekend and I will "see" you all on Tuesday!

8 comments:

  1. Enjoy all that land and country! We'll be here when you get back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have FUN! Maybe you will be able to relax in that sweet little town!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a good time. Be safe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a good time! My dad is from a rural area in Iowa. I know what you mean!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wendi,

    Enjoy your time in Iowa--maybe sometime when you come we can meet in real life!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope that you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!