Monday, April 20, 2009

Happy Homemaker Monday



On my bedside table:
Virgina by Cathy Marie Hake

On my TV:
Mickey Mouse Clubhouse

On the menu for tonight:
Pork Chops, Baked Beans & Corn on the Cob

On my To Do list:
Laundry
Vacuum
Clean Bathroom

New recipe I tried last week:
Breakfast Casserole

In the craft basket:

Name collage for my niece to be, Faith.

Looking forward to:
A week spent at home.

Homemaking Tip for this week:
Freeze leftover ham & turkey in individual portions. You can then easily defrost for a wonderful sandwich for lunch. Can you tell I still have leftovers from Easter?!

Favorite Blog Post of the week (mine or other):
I didn't have much time to surf blogs last week.

Favorite photo of the week:



My niece, Kayla sporting her new cast.

Lesson learned the past few days:
I set the tone for my home. If I am happy and upbeat it spills over to everyone else.

On my Prayer List:
My husband & daughter

Devotional, Scripture Reading, Key Verses:
I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. Philippians 4:13

This is something that Sandra @ Diary of a SAHM is hosting. Be sure stop by and wish her a great Monday!


5 comments:

  1. What a great idea about freezing individual portions of ham/turkey! I so agree with you that as the wife/mom our attitude can effect the whole home!! A great reminder!

    Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a great lesson, and so true. If I'm in a bad mood, forget it, everything around me is going to be affected.

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool cast hot pink I make a simliar breakfast casserole and it is so goood

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a nice list and hot dog hot dog hot diggity dog guess what is on my TV too.

    Roberta Anne = The Raggedy Girl

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am laughing because I have the same Mickey Mouse on my table for my grandson. Some nights I close my eyes and I hear those songs in my head:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!