Monday, April 27, 2009

Happy Homemaker Monday



On my bedside table:
Virgina by Cathy Marie Hake

On my TV:
Nothing. Weather is to nice to be watching TV.

On the menu for tonight:
Grilled Chicken Teryaki Skewers, Baked Potatoes (on the grill), Salad

On my To Do list:
Laundry
Clean Kitchen
CVS run
Plant green beans & broccoli

New recipe I tried last week:
None

In the craft basket:


Nothing


Looking forward to:
Going on vacation!


Homemaking Tip for this week:
If your stove has a bottom drawer remove it to vacuum under the stove.

Favorite Blog Post of the week (mine or other):


Katy @ Country Blossom had great thoughts on priorities.

Favorite photo of the week:



Lesson learned the past few days:
No matter what happens just keep moving forward because things will always work out. Yes, I know that is hard!

On my Prayer List:
My husband & daughter
Step fil Mike on his job search
Mom on the healing of her foot

Devotional, Scripture Reading, Key Verses:
"You can get pulled in all directions by what the neighbors have. You have to creat a life that reflects the true you." by Carrie McCarthy

This is something that Sandra @ Diary of a SAHM is hosting. Be sure stop by and wish her a great Monday!


11 comments:

  1. Have a great day today! I hope you find some great bargains at CVS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list. I will ask hubby to vacuum under the stove because last time there was a little dead mouse..yukky! I am looking forward to vacation too.

    Have An Amazing Monday
    from The Raggedy Girl-Roberta Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that quote - we definitely can get pulled in all directions if we focus on what other people have instead of what God has blessed our own family with!

    Have a great week!

    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally need to clean under my stove. Good reminder. It's amazing what I find under there.

    Loved the photo of the flowers in the teacup. At my wedding, we had floating candles in teacups as the centerpieces! Pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the quote you referenced.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the picture of the flowers. Are they in a tea cup? Have a great Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh! happy grilling tonight :) also love the tea cup flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the flowers, and my first thought was to dress a nice table for the evening. THEN, I remembered I live in SD and we have no flowers yet. :( Bummer.

    Supper sounds good!

    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really enjoyed reading through your post. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I enjoyed your list. Hope you had a wonderful day and a relaxing evening.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh those flowers ... they are so pretty !!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!