Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Homemaker Monday


On my bedside table:
Virgina by Cathy Marie Hake

On my TV:
Martha Stewart I need some new craft ideas!

On the menu for tonight:
Tacos

On my To Do list:
Laundry
Pick up all rooms. Such a busy weekend that it looks like a tornado hit!

New recipe I tried last week:
Nothing new last week.

In the craft basket:
Nothing planned. Whatever strikes me this week.

Looking forward to:
A quiet week.

Homemaking Tip for this week:
If traditional stain remover does not work on clothes a degreaser such as Simple Green or Rubbermaid Degreaser usually gets the stain out.

Favorite Blog Post of the week (mine or other):
Sandra's Days at Home post. I could just feel the love and contentment she feels caring from her home and family.

Favorite photo of the week:




Lesson learned the past few days:
Organization is the key to not stressing myself out. I really need to get back to my favorite habit of making list.

On my Prayer List:
My husband & daughter

Devotional, Scripture Reading, Key Verses:
I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. Philippians 4:13

This is something that Sandra @ Diary of a SAHM is hosting. Be sure stop by and wish her a great Monday!


13 comments:

  1. This is my 1st visit to your blog via Happy Homemaker Monday...Your daughter is ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the picture looks sweet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really nice list and I love the photo of your daughter. And Tacos sound good...I may have to change my dinner plans!

    Have A Marvelous Monday
    from Roberta Anne
    "The Raggedy Girl"

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the picture - your daughter is just exuberant with her joy. Hope you have a wonderful day and week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE the photo, my goodness I've told you so many times before your daughter is adorable but it never gets tiring saying it again :)

    Thank you for linking my post, I'm so glad you enjoyed it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the picture. How happy your daughter is. We haven't had tacos in ages, might have to put them on the menu for next week. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Megan looks sooo happy in that pic!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great list...quiet weeks are so nice, huh?! Especially after a holiday! :)
    Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just wanted to come by and wish you a blessed week!
    I agree about organization not making one stressed...
    I am a fellow list maker too and love making them!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really like the picture. It looks like you both were having a fabulous time.

    Have a blessed day!
    ~Charree

    ReplyDelete
  11. I loved reading your post! I hope you have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is one of my very favorite scriptures, and I find myself taking comfort from it often!

    And your lesson is oh so true! Now if I could only get organized! LOL

    Sherry

    http://frugaldomesticgoddess.blogspot.com/2009/04/happy-homemaker-monday_13.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. Organization is a wonderful thing! I also used to make lists - something I need to start doing again!

    Blessings,
    Mandy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!