Monday, April 06, 2009

Happy Homemaker Monday


On my bedside table:
Sabrina book two of the Big Sky Dreams series by Lori Wick

On my TV:
Nothing, just sweet silence.

On the menu for tonight:
Pot Roast

On my To Do list:
Laundry
Vacuum & Dust Living Room
Babysit

New recipe I tried last week:
Nothing new last week.

In the craft basket:
Make thank you cards

Looking forward to:
A meaningful Easter weekend.

Homemaking Tip for this week:
When making pot roast freeze your leftover broth and bits and pieces left in the pan. It will make a great start to a pot of soup.

Favorite Blog Post of the week (mine or other):
I didn't have a favorite.

Favorite photo of the week:

Lesson learned the past few days:
Stop telling myself that I don't have time. Sometimes you just have to do it! Then you realize it really didn't take as long as you thought and you feel great that you accomplished something.

On my Prayer List:
My husband & daughter

Devotional, Scripture Reading, Key Verses:
"I prayed for this child, and the LORD has granted me what I asked of Him." 1 Samuel 1:27

This is something that Sandra @ Diary of a SAHM is hosting. Be sure stop by and wish her a great Monday!


7 comments:

  1. These lists are one of my favorite kinds of posts as I feel you get to know someone better.

    Have a Wonderful Day
    From Roberta Anne --
    The Raggedy Girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post and I love your lesson learned, I think I need to apply it to myself, I'm also guilty of the "don't have time" syndrome LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed your post today. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great list! Love the photo! :)

    Have a wonderful Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your lesson learned! I hope I can remember that when I start to complain about not having time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think too much about something before I do it too. It makes me dread the task so much more. Great advice - maybe I can remember that this week!

    Love the picture!

    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Lori Wick books! And your lesson learned is absolutely true!

    Sherry

    http://frugaldomesticgoddess.blogspot.com/2009/04/happy-homemaker-monday.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!