Friday, April 17, 2009

Breakfast Casserole

I had breakfast on the menu for last night. The plan was to have scrambled eggs, ham and toast. It just wasn't appealing to me so I whipped this up.



2 cups shredded potatoes; liquid drained (you could use frozen hash browns)
2 cups diced ham (great way to use up the Easter leftovers!)
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
6 eggs
1/2 cup milk
salt and pepper to taste

Mix everything together and pour into greased 9x13 pan. Bake at 350* 45 minutes or until knife comes out clean.

This could easily be assembled the night before and with my little family there is always leftovers for the next day. Enjoy!

8 comments:

  1. We had breakfast for supper as well. It must be the weather! We didn't have the casserole you made (but will in the future, looks yummy) but did have ham, eggs, and potatoes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Breakfast for a dinner is always good. I make this same concoction...and it is good!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this kind of breakfast casserole. My hubby loves breakfast for dinner.

    From Roberta Anne--The Raggedy Girl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ditto for us--breakfast for dinner last night. We had applesauce pancakes, eggs, and bacon on the grill. Must be something in the air!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We love breakfast for supper! I make a breakfast casserole sometimes too, but this is a different one...sounds yummy...I'll have to try it! Thanks for sharing!

    Have a great Friday!
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love breakfast for dinner. But I am boring - usually eggs, bacon &toast. I will have to try your recipe.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharng! I love breakfast for supper when nothing else sound right!

    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love breakfast casserole as well, but sometimes I don't plan my time well enough so I make a skillet breakfast using the same ingredients in 1/2 the time. The recipe is on my blog under Recipes-Breakfast, One Skillet Breakfast.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!