Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Shoebox Swap: Clean

I was lucky enough to not only swap with one, but two swappers. What fun!! Here is what I received from Monica.


*Cute homemade apron
*Book, Prairie County Fair, which I am halfway through and really enjoying.
*Hot chocolate mix
*Sponge (which Megan claimed as her own and uses to wash her dishes)
*360* Swiffer duster
*Spray bottle and cleaning mit. Which are crafts from Monica's Proverbs 31 Craft Series
*Plastic basket to hold all my goodies.

This is what I sent Monica.


My other swap partner was Mary Ann. This is what I received from her.


Everything came with an attached scripture.
*Dust wipes
*Scrubbie
*Dishtowel
*Plastic organizers
*Glade air freshener - clean linen
*Lotion & wash
*Clothes pins that had my family members names on them. To remind me to pray from my family as I hang out the laundry. Neat!
*Sign
*Plastic carrier to hold everything. Sorry I forgot to get a picture, because the little lady claimed it as her own!

Here is a close up of the sign. I love it!


This is what I sent to Mary Ann.


It was alot of fun to put the boxes together. I appreciate all the thought and time Monica and Mary Ann put into their boxes. I can't thank you enough!!

Thanks Monica & Carrie for hosting this. Be sure to visit Carrie to see other swap boxes.



7 comments:

  1. This was a lot of fun, Wendi! Thank you so much for everything in my box.
    Glad you enjoyed yours, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how sweet !! I love the idea of this.

    When something like this comes again, can others join in?

    I would love to swap something with someone.

    THank you for sharing.
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for sharing your goodies!

    I am going to check out the craft link!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Wendi!

    Thank you again for the great box you put together for me! I will enjoy using the goodies to create "clean" in my home!!

    Have a great day,
    Monica

    PS: So glad you are enjoying the book!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, you guys "cleaned up" so to speak!! I just love Method ( Method anything!!) it smells great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wendi,

    The 3-way swap looks like a hit! Enjoyed seeing your goodies. The clothespins are such a neat idea.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Saw the swap goodies at Monica's. Love it all!! What a fun swap!!
    Elise

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!