Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Kazoo!

I saw this idea at Kindra's and knew we would give it a try.


I loved that it was a fast and easy project. The kids had fun and it really works!

Thanks to everyone for your kind comments and encouragement on our kitchen project. It is slowly coming along. There have been some questions and comments from some people I haven't visited before. I haven't had alot of time to be on the computer. I am hopeful to have some downtime soon to visit everyone. I really appreciate every comment that I receive. Honestly I still find it hard to believe that I am interesting enough for people to read!!

Have a wonderful Tuesday!

1 comment:

  1. What a fun craft that looks like! Kids and noise makers...what a combination, right?

    Tammy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!