Tuesday, March 31, 2009

It's That Time

For the great clothes exchange.


Chuck pulled out the summer clothes and we had a little fashion show to see what fit. I was surprised how many of the 3T clothes fit. Yeah! I have been on laundry duty. I have done seven loads and am finally done!

I have almost all of the clothes put away. The bad or good thing depending on how you look at it is that I can't just throw the clothes in the closet. I have to clean out the closet and the drawers as I go. I now a huge mess, I mean pile of stuff in Megan's room. Oh well, it needed a good cleaning anyway!

Finishing Megan's room is my top project today. Maybe this will motivate me to get spring cleaning started. Am I the only one that is having trouble getting spring cleaning done?

Have a great day!

7 comments:

  1. Wow, she's in 3T? I just repacked the 3Ts to try again later. Sera is solidly 2T. She just made it to 2T in pants in the last month or two. She's been wearing 18-24 month. My girl is a teeny one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was able to sort out what we had in the attic that would fit the kids earlier this year! I haven't brought the bin down yet, as here in the northern Midwest it's still a bit chilly...
    Isn't it such a blessing when you find that you have a lot of stuff that fits well stored away?! My son, Noah (4)is a very big boy and is very rough on clothing. However, two families have been giving us clothing and I haven't bought anything for him in a long time! HOW NICE!
    They grow so fast, huh?!
    Blessings,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. NO! You ARE NOT the only one having trouble starting your spring cleaning. I cannot make myself do it! I just don't have the energy right now, so I keep putting it off another week, and another week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always make a bigger mess than I already had when I start spring cleaning! I guess that shows how much stuff I have packed away. I'm ready to get started on the kids' rooms - we have storage problems there!

    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I, too, am having a hard time getting the spring cleaning started - hence me being on the computer right now. :) Maybe tomorrow will bring me the motivation I need...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorting clothes is on my to-do list, too. Wow--7 loads of laundry!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need to start my spring cleaning and getting the "summer" clothes out. It's a lot of work but so nice when it's done. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!