Monday, March 30, 2009

Happy Homemaker Monday


On my bedside table:
Sabrina book two of the Big Sky Dreams series by Lori Wick

On my TV:
Veggie Tales

On the menu for tonight:
Chicken & Noodles, Green Beans, Rolls

On my To Do list:
Organize Megan's closet
Take outgrown clothes to Once Upon a Child
Finish laundry
Match coupons to grocery list
Babysit

New recipe I tried last week:
Easy Cheesy Potatoes
BBQ Chicken Pizza

In the craft basket:
Clothespin holder

Looking forward to:
Getting all of Megan's summer clothes organized.

Homemaking Tip for this week:
When your can opener get all gunky (is that a word?) use a toothbrush clean it. The toothbrush works great to get in all of those tight places.

Favorite Blog Post of the week (mine or other):
I didn't have a favorite.

Favorite photo of the week:


Future Blogger

Lesson learned the past few days:
It is okay to say no to outside activities. You might even find you have a great, relaxing weekend if you do!

On my Prayer List:
My husband & daughter
My parents. Good luck on Thursday!

Devotional, Scripture Reading, Key Verses:
We were made for calm, not chaos, and that is why we long for simpler times. Somewhere deep inside we know that simpler times are better times. ~Thomas Kinkade

This quote is on Sandra's header and I just love it!

This is something that Sandra @ Diary of a SAHM is hosting. Be sure stop by and wish her a great Monday!


9 comments:

  1. you can save money on online shopping by taking advantage of printable coupons, deals, discounts, promotions, and special codes at http://www.clickmycoupon.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read that Lori Wick series awhile back...it's good! :) Love your photo, that is so cute!

    Have a great Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That picture of Megan is too cute! I love that Thomas Kinkade quote.

    I've made barbeque chicken pizza and it's great!

    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE Lori Wick and that series is so good.

    Thanks for using the quote from my blog, I love it too :)

    What a sweet photo, it's even cuter because the laptop looks almost as big as she it LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the picture. I've never read any of Lori Wick. But I might have to read one soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have visited you before but lost you somewhere along the line. I am going to join you as a follower so that won't happen again. I loved your list...I think they are such fun to read.

    Your little girl is so cute!

    Have An Amazing Monday
    from Roberta Anne-the Raggedy Girl

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I LOVE Lori Wick - love her. And Karen Kinsgbury - can't get enough. They can't kick those books out fast enough for me. :)

    That computer is almost as big as your daughter! She is too cute.

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've been doing the coupon thing today. Your supper sounds good tonight; may I be invited?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I will have to look for Lori Wick in the library ;) and the picture of your dear Megan is lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!