Monday, March 09, 2009

Happy Homemaker Monday


On my bedside table:
Prairie County Fair A book with four novellas by four different authors. A gift from Monica. I wasn't able to read much last week, but hope to finish this book soon.

On my TV:
Tonight will be Jon & Kate Plus 8

On the menu for tonight:
Rigatoni, Salad & Garlic Bread

On my To Do list:
Laundry
Dust & Vacuum Living Room
Work on painting kitchen cabinets
Babysit

New recipe I tried last week:
No new recipe tried last week.

In the craft basket:
Easter cards

Looking forward to:
Finishing the painting on my kitchen cabinets.

Homemaking Tip for this week:
Keeping a basket by the door to keep keys, library books and items to be returned will save time when trying to get out the door.

Favorite Blog Post of the week (mine or other):
I love what Georgia Farm Woman did with her feed bags. Clever!

Favorite photo of the week:


Can't you just taste those garden fresh veggies!

Lesson learned the past few days:
It is important to pause our busy lives to savor the simple things. It is the simple things that make life most pleasurable.

On my Prayer List:
My husband & daughter


Devotional, Scripture Reading, Key Verses:
"Be kind and compassionate to one another,forgiving each other,just as in Christ God forgave you." Ephesians 4:32


This is something that Sandra @ Diary of a SAHM is hosting. Be sure stop by and wish her a great Monday!






5 comments:

  1. I'd love to make some Easter cards - thanks for the reminder. I have some feed bags in our garage - I'll have to see what I can do with them!

    Blessings,
    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you accomplish your list. It's Monday, I do not quite have your energy yet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with your lesson learned. I need to slow down and enjoy the simple things.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree completely with your lessons learned. I will be working on our Easter cards soon as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I almost forgot the Easter Cards, thanks for the reminder....and I totally agree with the lesson learned :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!