Sunday, March 29, 2009

BBQ Chicken Pizza



I have seen this pizza on several blogs and knew it was something I wanted to try. It is super easy and very tasty! Instead of making one large pizza I divided the dough in half and made two pizzas. I love to do this since everyone is able to personalize their pizza.

Pizza Crust

1 Tbs active dry yeast
1 c warm water (105-115)
1 tsp sugar
1 tsp salt
2 Tbs vegetable oil
2 1/2 cups flour

Dissolve yeast in water. Add rest of ingredients and mix together. On floured surface knead until smooth. About 5 minutes. Roll out & press down on greased pizza pan. (For my personal pizza I divided the dough in half and then used a plate to form the dough. The plate helped my to keep the circular shape.)

Spread barbecue sauce on pizza. Add diced, cooked chicken. Top with cheese and bacon. Bake at 450* for about 12-15 minutes.

This crust recipe is from http://biblicalwomanhood.com and is my favorite recipe. I love that I don't have to wait for the dough to rise.

Are you all shocked to see two recipe post one right after the other? Funny what you can accomplish when you actually stay home! I am now motivated more then ever to slow down and spend more time at home.

Happy cooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!